Dance With Dean

WHAT?
IHBL: a hip routine
         a cha cha routine
         to combine different movements into a dance routine to Treasure by Bruno Mars
         to combine different cha cha moves into a dance routine to can't stop the feeling by Justin Timberlake.
         
So What?


        I really enjoyed being able to take part in the whole thing.
        My favourite movement / dance was the robot.
        I found cha cha the most challenging.
        What I enjoyed most about Dean’s teaching was he was infostiastic.
        I feel quite very confident with the dance routines we learned.
        I was able pick up the different dance routines easily and quickly .
        I found remembering the correct sequence for the dance routines easy.
        
         I loved that fact that there were so many people there.


Now what?


        I would like to do further dance lessons.
        I would like to learn conteperery.

Comments

Popular Posts