Art Attack 2017




WHAT?

For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, water colour or pastel.

With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, midground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.

SO WHAT?
In Mrs Marsh's class we learnt about the forground,the midground and the background.
In Mr Rules class we learnt about where the horizion line should go.



The techniques I used  water colour - wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry
 I enjoyed getting to use the water colours because it was a new experience
I am proud of the finishing
I found it  Easy

NOW WHAT?

I would like to try paint because it will be darker
I would like to get better at  showing the backround



Comments

Popular Posts