City Trip T4

What?
On Monday hub 5 went the the
-Canterbury Museum
-City Walk
-Te Puna o Waiwhetu (Christchurch Art Gallery)

So What?
At the Canterbury Museum I learned that the reason that Moa are extinct is because the Maori needed to eat and that would feed them for at least a week and that Maori used wood to make fire by rubbing wood together.When we were doing the city walk my 2 favourite things were number 1 we got to go to the city council and Ben C and I got to have our photo taking out side the council building and number 2 one of them we couldn't find the item so we ended up giving up and then I found the item.At the Art Gallery I learned that art can be sculptures too and I also learned that movement makes a image of a different thing

Now What?
If I was to go back I would change if I went to the art gallery again I would go and see move things.

Comments

Popular Posts